Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Unwanted Intruder
Posted By: Bob Harris, 10-26-2011, 04:27 PM

No, not the coyotes, the snow that started to fall this morning. Time to head south.

Attached Images

Views: 1,625
10-29-2011, 06:41 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Bob, this one I took at first snowfall this morning around 10:30am. More to come tomorrow morning.

10-29-2011, 06:47 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
love the shot Bob... We are having dinner with my aunt and uncle tomorrow. The are making their once a year stop in Ontario before heading to Arizona for the winter on November 3. I will be mentioning you and your photos.
10-29-2011, 07:00 PM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by tpg2 Quote
Bob, this one I took at first snowfall this morning around 10:30am. More to come tomorrow morning.
You can see how wet that snow is, the plants and trees are already feeling the weight, I'll look forward to your thread on this early winter mischief of nature.
10-29-2011, 07:07 PM   #19
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by tessfully Quote
love the shot Bob... We are having dinner with my aunt and uncle tomorrow. The are making their once a year stop in Ontario before heading to Arizona for the winter on November 3. I will be mentioning you and your photos.
We love Arizona, it is the land of sunsets, sandstone and snowbirds. You will have to set up your itinerary with them for your trip next year. Have a glass of wine with your dinner on me, I will pay you later. Bob