Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Woke Up to This this Morning
Lens: SMC Takumar 55mm F1.8 Camera: K-x 
Posted By: Colorado CJ, 10-26-2011, 07:43 PM

These aren't any special photos, but this is what i woke up to this morning. Yesturday was in the 60's and the day before it hit 80 degrees.

Guess winter is here

It was an extremely wet snow, so many trees are down all over. Luckily I have power, but many don't. I didn't get phone service until late today (DSL), so I am just now posting these pictures.

Views: 679
10-26-2011, 07:57 PM   #2

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I'm here in Boulder on business this week and this wasn't a very nice surprise. Good thing that I am used to these surprise fall snow storms. We had one in eastern Idaho about 2 weeks ago that was very similiar to this one.
10-27-2011, 06:32 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

i am NOT ready for this yet!!! .. and they saw new england weather is unpredictable ! happy shoveling... dave m
10-27-2011, 07:22 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Way too early for that, altho your photos are nice to look at. We were also in the 80s this week, but t-storms on the way, and "only" 56F today. Sigh - I guess I'll have to find a sweater.