Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

New lighting techniques in the studio!
Posted By: codiac2600, 12-13-2007, 10:56 PM

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been around much but I've been working on a few shoots and here are some that I finally had the chance to get uploaded onto my site before I start to work on more.

C&C is welcome and appreciated and these were all taken with the DA* 16-50mm 2.8 and some PP'ing done this time to add to the effect of the lighting I used, but only a minute or so per picture, nothing too crazy.

We start out innocent...

Then sexy...

Then Sassy...

Then Revealing...

Then Seductive...

Then convincing...

And then we reach into the darkness and be one.

I love that last one and the statement is so perfect for the scene IMO.
Views: 2,568
12-15-2007, 12:40 AM   #16

Enuf with your lighting techniques, please share with us how you convince them to take off their jackets

12-15-2007, 02:16 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Chocolar Quote
Enuf with your lighting techniques, please share with us how you convince them to take off their jackets
Well you see you just have to well yup and thats it!
12-16-2007, 10:24 AM   #18
Pentaxian

Hi Chris!

Looks like your practice is really paying off, and I agree with another poster that you seem to be finding your groove with portraiture. I think it suits your style very much. I say this because you definitely like to mess around with stuff a lot, based on our limited time together. This is especially true with lighting. That doesn't mean portraiture is your only strong point...

Please keep them coming! Pretty women are always fun to view.

Cheers,
Marc
12-16-2007, 07:29 PM   #19
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by 35mmfilm_user Quote
Hi Chris!

Looks like your practice is really paying off, and I agree with another poster that you seem to be finding your groove with portraiture. I think it suits your style very much. I say this because you definitely like to mess around with stuff a lot, based on our limited time together. This is especially true with lighting. That doesn't mean portraiture is your only strong point...

Please keep them coming! Pretty women are always fun to view.

Cheers,
Marc
I definitely feel more confidence when I shoot studio-wise and that has been a big help. I've picked a nice Sekonic light meter so I'm going to work on making my own style of lighting but I need a few more pieces to finish off the technique.

No worries Marc I'll find some more lovely ladies to photograph, I always have a knack for that part of the deal.