Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Enter if You Dare
Lens: DA 35/2.8 Limited Camera: K-5 Photo Location: Somebody's Haunted House ISO: 1600 Shutter Speed: 1/30s Aperture: F2.8 
Posted By: Sailor, 11-05-2011, 09:25 AM

Scary stuff.

Jer

Views: 804
11-05-2011, 03:56 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Jer, this is one of those places that you know they give large candy bars, not the small stuff. Back in 1969 we took our daughter to her to trick or treat, she saw a door like this with spider webs and skeletons. She took one look and burst out crying and wanted to go home. When the people came to the door and offered her candy, she caught on real quick and then wanted to go to every house. Great memories you brought back here. Bob
11-06-2011, 08:38 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
If I showed up there in my Capn's outfit I would expect a bottle of Dom Deluise vintage 1967.---capn zap
11-07-2011, 02:48 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Bob Harris Quote
Jer, this is one of those places that you know they give large candy bars, not the small stuff. Back in 1969 we took our daughter to her to trick or treat, she saw a door like this with spider webs and skeletons. She took one look and burst out crying and wanted to go home. When the people came to the door and offered her candy, she caught on real quick and then wanted to go to every house. Great memories you brought back here. Bob
I'm glad you enjoyed the shot, Bob.

Jer

QuoteOriginally posted by charliezap Quote
If I showed up there in my Capn's outfit I would expect a bottle of Dom Deluise vintage 1967.---capn zap
Sure, Capn - or maybe a snort of Sailor Jerry's.

Jer