Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
  #1
Gorgeous it ain't (This is for you Mike Cash)
Posted By: codiac2600, 12-14-2007, 11:40 PM

Well I did it, I think I got ya this time Mike! See he ain't no gorgeous model and I don't know... LOL, I post the beautiful ones because they are easier shoot with a straight face, you got to see how hard this has to be for me too shoot and it just ain't right sometimes LMAO.

Well, hope you enjoy and yes that is a PENTAX vest and it's mine not his, but he wouldn't give it back.







Oh great now Chris is using a Ring Flash! What will he think of next?!

Views: 1,603
12-14-2007, 11:43 PM   #2
Veteran Member




Join Date: Sep 2006
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 5,711
You've had a lot of fun with these pictures Chris, and they all turned out great.

Good job.
12-14-2007, 11:48 PM   #3
Veteran Member
Mike Cash's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Japan
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 6,951
Nice dodge, Chris.

But I believe I said you never post pics of ugly chicks.
12-15-2007, 06:10 AM   #4
Veteran Member
JCSullivan's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Windsor, Canada
Posts: 3,057
Well, he certainly doesn't put his heart into it when shooting guys that's for sure.

12-15-2007, 07:24 AM   #5
Junior Member




Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 39
hahaha. ach! hes a walking bounce!

gee, thanks chris. the first one i'm mid speech.
12-15-2007, 10:04 AM   #6
Veteran Member
Buddha Jones's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Charlotte, NC
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 2,591
QuoteOriginally posted by sketchin13 Quote
hahaha. ach! hes a walking bounce!
HAHAHAHA!!! Thats awfull, geeeze... take that back.
12-15-2007, 09:49 PM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
wtlwdwgn's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Billings, MT
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 12,471
You said he wouldn't give back the vest, but did he give back the camera?
12-16-2007, 10:15 AM   #8
Pentaxian
Marc Langille's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NW Arkansas, USA
Posts: 4,702
QuoteOriginally posted by wtlwdwgn Quote
You said he wouldn't give back the vest, but did he give back the camera?
I've met him too - he owns a K10D+grip as well, and takes great musician/band shots in bars, etc...

Great shots Chris - nice job of misleading Mike into the post...

Cheers,
Marc

12-16-2007, 07:23 PM   #9
Veteran Member




Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Rockford, Illinois
Posts: 2,030
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by little laker Quote
You've had a lot of fun with these pictures Chris, and they all turned out great.

Good job.
Thanks Stu!

QuoteOriginally posted by Mike Cash Quote
Nice dodge, Chris.

But I believe I said you never post pics of ugly chicks.
Darn, ok, I'll see what I can do about that, maybe hit up the less reputable bars.

QuoteOriginally posted by JCSullivan Quote
Well, he certainly doesn't put his heart into it when shooting guys that's for sure.
LOL, you got that right.

QuoteOriginally posted by sketchin13 Quote
hahaha. ach! hes a walking bounce!

gee, thanks chris. the first one i'm mid speech.
Yes you mister spain; yes you are!

QuoteOriginally posted by Buddha Jones Quote
HAHAHAHA!!! Thats awfull, geeeze... take that back.
LOL, it's ok Buddha, let him make fun of himself!
12-16-2007, 07:24 PM   #10
Veteran Member




Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Rockford, Illinois
Posts: 2,030
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by wtlwdwgn Quote
You said he wouldn't give back the vest, but did he give back the camera?
Lol, that was his own camera, also a K10D. He gave it all back except the camera since it was his, but I wouldn't mid having it myself.

QuoteOriginally posted by 35mmfilm_user Quote
I've met him too - he owns a K10D+grip as well, and takes great musician/band shots in bars, etc...

Great shots Chris - nice job of misleading Mike into the post...

Cheers,
Marc
Thanks Marc I do my best, except with him LOL.
12-16-2007, 10:55 PM   #11
Veteran Member
LaRee's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: San Diego
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 2,226
I really like that third shot and the first too. These photographers, they're all crazy.
12-18-2007, 06:24 PM   #12
Veteran Member




Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Rockford, Illinois
Posts: 2,030
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by LaRee Quote
I really like that third shot and the first too. These photographers, they're all crazy.
And yet some are crazier than others!
12-18-2007, 09:29 PM   #13
Veteran Member
LaRee's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: San Diego
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 2,226
Ha!

QuoteOriginally posted by codiac2600 Quote
And yet some are crazier than others!
True, true. lol

btw, where did you get that spiffy Pentax vest that your model is wearing? That really is a nice looking vest. I'd wear a vest like that.
12-18-2007, 09:35 PM   #14
Veteran Member




Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Rockford, Illinois
Posts: 2,030
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by LaRee Quote
True, true. lol

btw, where did you get that spiffy Pentax vest that your model is wearing? That really is a nice looking vest. I'd wear a vest like that.
Well, first you have to and then you have a while in so there you go!

Not sure really, but I love mine
12-19-2007, 05:19 AM   #15
Veteran Member
JCSullivan's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Windsor, Canada
Posts: 3,057
QuoteOriginally posted by codiac2600 Quote
Well, first you have to and then you have a while in so there you go!

Not sure really, but I love mine

Your answer must be in code 'cause it doesn't make sense.
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, mike, photo
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
? for Mike Cash or anyone else regarding Takumars Bactman Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 9 10-22-2008 05:23 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:44 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top