Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Murder Mystery Photoset
Lens: Various Camera: K7 
Posted By: Ouroboros, 11-16-2011, 12:27 AM

Hey! I was involved in this photoshoot presented as a story a while back and the director of the work has decided to turn it into a kind of interactive whodunnit type thing.

I shot most of the pics, at the direction of the writer. and had to use the timer for some (as I was a cast member)

Please take the time to read the captions as there is a good story going on and also check out the poll and vote for who you think is the killer!

The death scenes will be released when the counter clicks 100!

Murder Mystery; Who do you think did it? | Facebook

Attached Images

Views: 736
11-16-2011, 12:05 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Very nicely lit, the face is a bit to central in the shot, I would crop some of the top of the shot. the left hand edge of the fireplace wall bugs me as it isn't parallel with the edge of the frame, I think the image needs rotating clockwise to level it up.