Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Credit Valley Explorer
Lens: Pentax 18-55 Kit Lens Camera: Pentax *ist-DL Photo Location: Orangeville, ON ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/125s Aperture: F6.7 
Posted By: patrickrea, 11-20-2011, 07:00 AM

Cando Contracting owns and runs the Credit Valley Explorer, an excursion train through the Credit Valley. Sent Dad for his birthday this year. July 16/2011

Views: 798
11-20-2011, 10:56 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Cool! How was the ride?

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

11-20-2011, 01:06 PM   #3
Pentaxian

I used to hang out around the Credit River. I lived for a while in Brampton and in Shelbourne, yet I never heard of this... I'm not sure how I missed out. At least I get to see the picture, thanks.
11-20-2011, 02:52 PM   #4
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Cool! How was the ride?
My dad said it was fantastic. We sent him on the Sunday Jazz Brunch Excursion. Lots of train people.

11-20-2011, 06:31 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
For those of you interested, here is the website for the Credit Valley Explorer.

Southern Ontario's Most Scenic Rail Tour!

Apparently they are closed for the season now but do offer a Snow Train in February.