Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  
Xmas Photo attempt
Posted By: milesy, 12-07-2011, 04:02 PM

trying to get some xmas photos today but my model was being a pain.....once we gave up on that young miss decided she was a super model after all

love to get some feedback on these - where can i improve?

Views: 1,921
12-11-2011, 05:44 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by milesy Quote
get those sort of figures?
Just look on the web (youtube) for tutorials on neutralize color or remove color cast, etc.

Bear in mind that color correction of skin tones isn't the same as color correction for landscapes or product shots; skin tones have specific color values and some variation is to be found if the subject is a child or an adult caucasian, asian, black, etc.

Also, inaccurate skin tones may be desired; the goal, rather than accurate skin tone, should be the desired skin tone.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool. William Shakespeare