Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Roadside Eden maquette
Lens: DA 40/2.8, Sigma SuperWide AF 24/2.8 Camera: K-x Photo Location: near Baltimore ISO: 100 
Posted By: causey, 12-12-2011, 09:30 PM

A garden not far from Baltimore--I forgot the name of the place...

Last edited by causey; 12-12-2011 at 10:16 PM.
Views: 585
12-12-2011, 10:44 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Stefan, what a unique place, in the first photo the pond is actually placed at an angle, funny they didn't put it in a level place on the grounds, really looks odd to me. Just curious if that is a real snake in the photo, sure looks like it is. Looks like a great place for a stroll in the park, thanks for sharing with us.
12-21-2011, 06:46 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Bob Harris Quote
Stefan, what a unique place, in the first photo the pond is actually placed at an angle, funny they didn't put it in a level place on the grounds, really looks odd to me. Just curious if that is a real snake in the photo, sure looks like it is. Looks like a great place for a stroll in the park, thanks for sharing with us.
Thank you, Bob.
I had almost forgot of this thread... (Traveled to Romania last week.) Yes, the pond was strangely slanted. It's not my holding the camera at an angle... Notice the direction of the backgrund vegetation. The DA has almost no distortion... I don't know how they managed to create this impression.
And yes, that thing is a small snake in the stream.