Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
A few images from Central Park.....
Lens: 18-135 Camera: K 5 
Posted By: Heinrich Lohmann, 12-30-2011, 12:31 PM

........Central Park on the Oasis of the Seas that is.

And a couple night time images

A few more are here: Central Park Photo Gallery by Heinrich Lohmann at pbase.com

Comments are always welcome and appreciated.
Views: 767
12-30-2011, 05:02 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Amazing - I had no idea these ships brought the land with them. Shots are beautifully done, Heinrich, as usual. Looks like you lived in the lap of luxury.

Jer
12-30-2011, 05:12 PM   #3
Veteran Member

You do get around which is great as you post some beautiful imagres from many places we would love to be. I can at least dream. I am heading to Iceland for two weeks next September to photograph. Filling one of my bucket list items with two others friends I met through my hobby. Renting a full sized 4X4 and camper for two weeks. Should be interesting. We are going to video and do stills. Cheers JIM
12-30-2011, 05:43 PM   #4
Closed Account

Heinrich, you have some amazing skills. I love the colors in number 2. They just stopped me in my tracks (or scrolls). Also I love the last 2. Beautiful architecture and lighting. Wonderful job as usual!

12-30-2011, 06:30 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Well you got me Heinrich, I thought what the heck is he doing in New York, now that I veiw your photos, my question is What the heck is New York doing on your ship. Great shots, what fun!!
12-31-2011, 09:35 AM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Sailor Quote
Amazing - I had no idea these ships brought the land with them. Shots are beautifully done, Heinrich, as usual. Looks like you lived in the lap of luxury.

Jer
Thank you Jer, it amazed me as well. One of the gardeners was telling me that there are 3 full time gardeners and a landscape designer on board and yes, it was 7 days of luxury

Take care,

QuoteOriginally posted by Jimbo Quote
You do get around which is great as you post some beautiful imagres from many places we would love to be. I can at least dream. I am heading to Iceland for two weeks next September to photograph. Filling one of my bucket list items with two others friends I met through my hobby. Renting a full sized 4X4 and camper for two weeks. Should be interesting. We are going to video and do stills. Cheers JIM
Hi Jim and thank you. Two weeks in Iceland eh, I'm envious Well, at least we will see some marvelous photography after your return from that trip.

Take care,

QuoteOriginally posted by wcchamp18 Quote
Heinrich, you have some amazing skills. I love the colors in number 2. They just stopped me in my tracks (or scrolls). Also I love the last 2. Beautiful architecture and lighting. Wonderful job as usual!
Thank you kindly dear sir, we had never been on a cruise before and I had no idea of what to expect so it sort of blew me away the first day. Out of this world unreal colors but than one has to remember that it is designed to be fantasy and total relaxation for 7 days.

Take care,

QuoteOriginally posted by Bob Harris Quote
Well you got me Heinrich, I thought what the heck is he doing in New York, now that I veiw your photos, my question is What the heck is New York doing on your ship. Great shots, what fun!!
Thank you Bob and it really was great fun on and off the ship.

Take care,
12-31-2011, 09:45 AM   #7
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Excellent shots Heinrich. A cruise will definitely be on my bucket list.---charliezap

12-31-2011, 01:51 PM   #8
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by charliezap Quote
Excellent shots Heinrich. A cruise will definitely be on my bucket list.---charliezap
Thank you Charlie, this was our first and happened to be on the worlds largest cruise ship, even today just looking at the picture I have a hard time believing it.

Take care,
12-31-2011, 08:05 PM   #9
Veteran Member

I was confused Heinrich as i thought that your party got maroon in NY as to the Central Park.Still this boat seems to throw a few surprises your way. TFS

cheers
01-01-2012, 12:10 AM   #10
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by cupic Quote
I was confused Heinrich as i thought that your party got maroon in NY as to the Central Park.Still this boat seems to throw a few surprises your way. TFS

cheers
Hi cupic and thank you. This ship surely did throw a few surprises at us, I still have a hard time to believe the sheer size of it.

Take care,