Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Christmas Kids
Camera: Fuji x10 Photo Location: Texas ISO: 800 Shutter Speed: 1/15s Aperture: F2.4 
Posted By: Rupert, 01-01-2012, 07:02 PM

Nieces.....nephews....and my Mom. Christmas was at Mom's on New Years eve this year.

[IMG] [/IMG]

[IMG] [/IMG]

My Mom is just a big 85 year old kid!
[IMG] [/IMG]

Happy New year to All My Friends here!
Views: 897
01-01-2012, 07:11 PM   #2
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Some fun shots, Jim.
Where's my pie?
01-01-2012, 07:22 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Lot's of happy people - Happy New Year.

Jer
01-01-2012, 08:11 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

And a happy New Year to you and your family Rupert. Good looking kids and a super looking mom.

01-02-2012, 11:23 AM   #5
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Thanks guys.....it was a fun Christmas at my Mom's and the kids loved it. It is all about the kids and family.....great to be together.

Jim, I offered the pie over in the Lounge, but none of you guys showed up! You can lead a horse to water.......not to say you are horses, but there are people here that don't like my pies.....or my Squirrels. 2012 will most likely not bring them much joy, according to the Devil Squirrel.

Another peek, just for you! I'm with the Devil Squirrel.....anyone that finds this pie offensive needs some mental evaluation!
DSCF2073-700
Best Regards & Happy New Year
Rupert
01-02-2012, 12:23 PM   #6
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Thanks guys.....it was a fun Christmas at my Mom's and the kids loved it. It is all about the kids and family.....great to be together.

Jim, I offered the pie over in the Lounge, but none of you guys showed up! You can lead a horse to water.......not to say you are horses, but there are people here that don't like my pies.....or my Squirrels. 2012 will most likely not bring them much joy, according to the Devil Squirrel.

Another peek, just for you! I'm with the Devil Squirrel.....anyone that finds this pie offensive needs some mental evaluation!
DSCF2073-700
Best Regards & Happy New Year
Rupert
Nice looking family shots Rupert and as for the pie how can anyone take issue with that unless it reflects back to some hidden inadequacies that may festering in the farthest reaches of their inner self.---charliezap
01-02-2012, 08:57 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by charliezap Quote
Nice looking family shots Rupert and as for the pie how can anyone take issue with that unless it reflects back to some hidden inadequacies that may festering in the farthest reaches of their inner self.---charliezap
Charlie, you could be absolutely right. Maybe someone got pie in their face and it brings up old memories?

Best Regards!

01-02-2012, 10:18 PM   #8
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Very nice family photos Rupert, it doesn't get any better spending time with loved ones. Keep an eye on that nephew of yours, he could be trouble in the future. Take care and have a Great New Year.
01-05-2012, 06:21 AM   #9
Veteran Member

These a fabulous Rupert! I love the bow on your mom's forehead!! The photos of the kids are perfect and priceless. thanks for sharing!!
01-05-2012, 07:24 AM   #10
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

heartwarming captures.... nicely done... dave m
01-05-2012, 10:09 AM   #11
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks Bob, Tess, DCMSOX........It was a fun day.......the little Fujix x10 is so easy and fun to use, I just shot a ton of shots!

My little grand nephew put the bow on my Mom's forehead, and proclaimed "Nana is the best gift of all at Christmas". He was right, of course! I have no idea how much money she spends on all the kids, but since I handle her financial affairs since my Dad died five years ago, what I do see is considerable. Not a self centered or stingy bone in her 85 year old body.

Regards!
01-05-2012, 02:47 PM   #12
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Still waiting on that pie.............................