Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Donegal Summer Solstice Morning
Posted By: captainbert, 01-15-2012, 02:20 PM

I took this last summer at the morning of the solstice from an ancient fort looking over the county of Donegal in the North West of Ireland. I hope ye's dont mind an odd summer photo in the midst of winter shots here. I cant remember the aperture setting and its obviously not on the EXIF using a manual lens. Any thoughts most welcome.

Views: 1,044
01-16-2012, 03:05 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Ha ha ha YucatanPentax i'll be taking a trip there soon for sure and you can see what a thousand years difference made. Thanks a million for the kind words my friend! I can imagine your trip to Dzibilchaltun must have been some experience!

Fries thanks very much for the kind words also or Remeco am i correct?

Warm regards, Garbhán.

01-16-2012, 03:18 PM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Almost, it's Remco!
01-16-2012, 03:28 PM   #18
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by captainbert Quote
Thank you very much Ceecee!

Ha ha Mike L indeed i think Ireland would fair well with a retractable roof that we could open for the 72 hours it doesn't rain each year Thank you sir!
I was up your way in June and the only place it rained more than Donegal was in Derry.
01-16-2012, 03:55 PM   #19
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Apologies Remco i should take my time reading more! i'll not make that mistake again!

Ha ha Mike L that sounds about the nail on the head good sir! Up until last week it hadn't stopped raining since pretty much November without exaggeration. Hope your experience here was a good one despite the eternal rain!

01-17-2012, 06:58 AM   #20
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by captainbert Quote
Apologies Remco i should take my time reading more! i'll not make that mistake again!

Ha ha Mike L that sounds about the nail on the head good sir! Up until last week it hadn't stopped raining since pretty much November without exaggeration. Hope your experience here was a good one despite the eternal rain!
Apology accepted and wasn't really necessary in the first place. Mistakes happen!
« Boxing | High Flyer »