Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Marlow bridge, Thames River, in the UK
Lens: Pentax-A 135mm Camera: Pentax k-r Photo Location: Marlow, UK. ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/45s Aperture: F5.8 
Posted By: Wolfie665, 01-22-2012, 02:57 PM

Marlow bridge on Thames river, UK:

Note the last picture no PP at all - my first pictures with A 135mm prime lens and I love it

(some of the pictures in the middle are taken with Pentax-F 30-75 lens - definitely a keeper lens)
Views: 1,256
01-23-2012, 03:23 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I really like the 4-th last pic (the one without the cars!). Looks like it was a fairly busy day, but I bet that's normal

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
01-25-2012, 08:06 AM   #3
Forum Member

Original Poster
thank you, it was Sunday so yes fairly busy day, otherwise Marlow is nice small English village in Bukingamshire, my favorite English writers Jerome K. Jerome and T.S.Eliot has lived there :-)

Buckinghamshire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
01-25-2012, 10:34 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

very nice series... love those pentax colors, and the definition with your 'a' 135mm... thanks for sharing
(i recently purchased this lens... now, thanks to your shots, i've gotta get out and use it)... dave m