Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Join in Your Favorite 2007 Xmas Photo
Posted By: daacon, 01-02-2008, 06:05 PM

There have been a few group participation threads that seemed to go over well so I thought since most of us have cameras and most of us used them over the xmas holidays let's see your favorite 2007 xmas photo. It is your favorite for whatever reason. It does not have to have the 'ohh' and 'ahhh' or Wow factor but it can. Along with the Photo perhaps a few words as to why it’s your favorite of this season (or at least one of your favorites). It can family , the tree , an ornament, cookies , heck first picture of the box that new lens you got came in ! Anything goes. Hopefully will give a chance for those who do not post pictures that often for various reason to join in !

This is my favorite as it includes most everyone that was there. (It is missing 4 people including me). I love how my son responded ( tilt neck way back ) to the "look over hear plea" from me as I was about to snap the picture. I love how the attention span of the same “look over here plea” has a life span of nano-seconds for some people. And I love how this is our favorite game over Christmas , it has many names one is Chinese Gift Exchange We play with gifts that range from some nice stuff (I got a great BBQ tool set) to a book on Tap dancing (these gifts will usaully include lotto tickets) - it is allot of fun.

What's yours ?
Views: 1,460
01-02-2008, 09:12 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery

my uncle (who i love dearly) and his grand daughter being super cute and stealing a big gift. too cute.
01-03-2008, 03:43 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

i was walking around the city and i saw this, so............... i took a photo

01-03-2008, 06:18 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Santa rocks

Christmas Day at mums house. The boy did not have his full nap and was a tad grumpy. He was given alot of gifts of course, but seemed most impressed with a disused strawberry punnet.
I was messing around with photoshop and added rain. Pretty silly, but I like how his hair is still standing up.

Peter

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K10D  Photo 
01-03-2008, 06:32 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Dave, great shot and story. Same thing happens at our family gathering with the gift exchange. Lotto tickets always get the most attention. I laugh though becuase the most anyone ever won was $10.00.

Here is mine. My son writes his note to Santa before bed Christmas Eve.

I have a few more that show the words and date but have not loaded it yet.
01-03-2008, 10:13 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Sitting next to the tree, with my brand new DA 70mm

01-03-2008, 01:39 PM   #7
Veteran Member

This is one of my favorite of the day. My two oldest sons playing a game with the family. This is one of the best photos I've taken of my 17 year old son in the past year! He hates to have his picture taken. I must say it loses its luster here resized for upload to the forum. The full sized version has a lot more character and is sharper. A hand held quickie shot that I am pleased with.
[IMG][/IMG]

comment: I just realized both my guys ears look like elf ears in these shots. I'll have to check that out in real life. lol

Last edited by LaRee; 01-03-2008 at 01:41 PM. Reason: comment
01-03-2008, 07:08 PM   #8
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
My great niece Sophie looking adorable in her Christmas dress... K10D, DA 18-55

01-03-2008, 07:35 PM   #9
Forum Member

I've been soooo wanting to get the starburst effect of Christmas tree lights and being new to dslr I took about a gazillion shots, adjusting things here and there to get this...CC is welcome - especially on how I could make the photo sharper.

Flash-off, F22, Shutter30s, Focal len 35. WB set to tungsten

01-03-2008, 09:01 PM   #10
Veteran Member

Christmas Train

My aunt got this Train for my son....