Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Just some cat shots.
Posted By: Photo Tramp, 12-26-2006, 06:14 AM

Thought since I haven't had time to get out much and Didn't get a new camera for Christmas I would share some of the pictures of our girls.

This is Pandora. Our 8 year old.

This is Inkie. our 6 year old.

This is Nutmeg. our 4 year old. And the trouble maker of the family. Along with Sister Inkie.

This is Cat tails.

Pandora and Inkie, Well you have to sleep with some one Mom, You sleep with Dad. :LOL:

And finally You just need to have that place that you know is your space.

Hope you like.

Good shooting.
Cheers: David
Views: 1,735
12-26-2006, 06:29 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Thanks for sharing your family, David.

Loved them all. They don't look too spoiled to me. Well - actually - yes they do.

The shot of the three in the window would have been fantastic if the curtain wasn't there. Something outside had them interested.

Dan
12-26-2006, 06:44 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Thanks Dan, And no they are not spoiled but they do own the house, my wife and I are just their staff.
They all spend time in separate windows but they were watching mom as she came home from shopping (she had their food) each one has her own personality and they all get along (for the most part) there are times when they tear through the house chasing each other but it usually ends in a stand off or stare down and they go back to enjoying their house.

Good Shooting.
12-26-2006, 07:08 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Merry Christmas David!

I love these. They show the personality of your cats. I particularly like the one of the two in the chair and the one of them in the window.

Hope you had a lovely day yesterday. We did. It was just way too short. Aren't they always?

12-26-2006, 07:44 AM   #5
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Thanks Tracy,
And a very merry Christmas to you and your family also. I'm glad you like the shots and they sure do show their personality and indifference.
Our Christmas day was spent with family. The kids brought our Grand son and we spent many hours spoiling him (this is normal every time we get together.) well Spring will be here in no time and I am hopeful our Photo shoots and gettogethers will increase and new members will join us. I look forward to the new year, And my wish to all is that the new year brings joy and happiness to one and all.

Good shooting.
12-26-2006, 08:14 AM   #6

At least the cats let you live in their house!

Looks like they run the show! I especially like the one with the cat tails. Your pics put a smile on my face. Thanks for sharing!
12-26-2006, 08:50 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Cat Tails is priceless, however I like Pandora and Inkie cuddled up there equally.
They're all good, and now I 1/2 wish that I had a cat.

12-26-2006, 10:21 AM   #8
Veteran Member

Great shots of the furry rulers in their domain.

I know what you mean about them tearing around the house.
Joe and Harry do what we call WWF, wrestling and paw slapping until one of them cries uncle then the cat races begin to stop suddenly while the lick their fur. Makes me wonder what goes on in their feline brains.