Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
When you think that you've seen it all.
Lens: Pentax 18-250 Camera: K5 Photo Location: Naples Fl 
Posted By: charliezap, 03-07-2012, 03:06 PM

We went to a place in Naples Fl called Stevie Tomatoes and lo and behold they had a game for 3 bucks a pop you could try and get a" Maine Lobster?" with the claw that drops down.I think it's tacky.The pizza was good and on tues they are half price.My individual pizza was anchovy--garlic--pepperoni--pineapple and onion.Life is good.--charliezap

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 

Views: 1,232
03-07-2012, 04:03 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by First Poster Quote
anchovy--garlic--pepperoni--pineapple and onion
Man, with that combination you can fog film! And what's with the tenner, a bribe to keep on living??? I wonder if the claw is rigger!

Regards,
03-07-2012, 04:21 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by charliezap Quote
We went to a place in Naples Fl called Stevie Tomatoes and lo and behold they had a game for 3 bucks a pop you could try and get a" Maine Lobster?" with the claw that drops down.I think it's tacky.The pizza was good and on tues they are half price.My individual pizza was anchovy--garlic--pepperoni--pineapple and onion.Life is good.--charliezap
How's your digestive system handling this mix ?

JP
03-07-2012, 04:40 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

does seem a little tacky, but I think the one with the $10 attached looks older & wiser and knows how to avoid capture, the $10 is to lure the punters to him but of course he's "up for the challenge"

cheers.

03-07-2012, 04:48 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I think the guy with the tenner was pole dancing and earned the money from a drunken sailor. That pizza could cause you to shorten your vacation.
03-07-2012, 05:27 PM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Stone crab! You're in FL... I'm half a Mainer and lobasters only in ME.. Maybe all that's not just correct these days, but it sure was way back when I spent time both places... The pizza looks great!
03-07-2012, 05:42 PM   #7
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by BigDave Quote
Man, with that combination you can fog film! And what's with the tenner, a bribe to keep on living??? I wonder if the claw is rigger!

Regards,
QuoteOriginally posted by jpzk Quote
How's your digestive system handling this mix ?

JP
QuoteOriginally posted by Cee Cee Quote
does seem a little tacky, but I think the one with the $10 attached looks older & wiser and knows how to avoid capture, the $10 is to lure the punters to him but of course he's "up for the challenge"

cheers.
QuoteOriginally posted by slowpez Quote
I think the guy with the tenner was pole dancing and earned the money from a drunken sailor. That pizza could cause you to shorten your vacation.
QuoteOriginally posted by Jacquot Quote
Stone crab! You're in FL... I'm half a Mainer and lobasters only in ME.. Maybe all that's not just correct these days, but it sure was way back when I spent time both places... The pizza looks great!
I'm Polish and whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.The Pizza was a 9" incher and a 5 topping special for 10 bucks.I still have some left.--charliezap

03-07-2012, 07:24 PM   #8
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Interesting pictures Charlie and that pizza looks OK but what do you get to try for 3 bucks? (sign in the first picture on the lobster tank [or is it stone crab?] )
03-07-2012, 08:00 PM   #9
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hey, you are having a ball there, living large. I have never had lobster and pizza before, that would be quite a combination. Take care buddy.
03-07-2012, 08:14 PM   #10
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

I'm on a diet, but the Pizza is tempting.....I love a loaded pizza! Have fun!...watching the weight would be my problem.
Regards!
03-07-2012, 08:27 PM   #11
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Cool shots, my friend. But having fun is the "Maine" thing. I think I'm enjoying your vacation as much as you are.

Jer
03-07-2012, 08:40 PM - 1 Like   #12
Inactive Account

Looks like that Lobster still has his 10 Bucks from the BP oil spill settlement!
03-08-2012, 07:55 AM   #13
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Heinrich Lohmann Quote
Interesting pictures Charlie and that pizza looks OK but what do you get to try for 3 bucks? (sign in the first picture on the lobster tank [or is it stone crab?] )
QuoteOriginally posted by Bob Harris Quote
Hey, you are having a ball there, living large. I have never had lobster and pizza before, that would be quite a combination. Take care buddy.
QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
I'm on a diet, but the Pizza is tempting.....I love a loaded pizza! Have fun!...watching the weight would be my problem.
Regards!
QuoteOriginally posted by Sailor Quote
Cool shots, my friend. But having fun is the "Maine" thing. I think I'm enjoying your vacation as much as you are.

Jer
When we were at the Pizza Joint I didn't see one person put 3 bucks in the machine to try and get a lobster.--charliezap
QuoteOriginally posted by SuperK5 Quote
Looks like that Lobster still has his 10 Bucks from the BP oil spill settlement!
03-09-2012, 07:04 AM   #14
Veteran Member

Playing to the Tourists I see - I am with you , my money would have gone to the Piza and Suds ....
03-09-2012, 03:03 PM   #15
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by daacon Quote
Playing to the Tourists I see - I am with you , my money would have gone to the Piza and Suds ....
Bang for the buck Dave the pizza and drinks is where it's at.--charliezap