Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Aviation Museum - Cracow
Lens: Sigma 8-16 Camera: Nikon D80 Photo Location: Cracow 
Posted By: bombel, 03-08-2012, 05:49 AM

Hello -

as usual I ask: how to improve, what you'd do better, what to pay attention to the future? Oh, and dont pay attention to the frame, if you dont like it. I like them a lot (sorry for that).

On the picture there is the side wing of the award-winning Museum building. Just like the whole body this wing is made of raw concrete and glass, and covers only a small part of the whole exhibition. In the building visible from the back (the one with the round holes - windows) there is the office and Visitors Center.

Any comment or any idea of making better photos are very welcome. Thnaks in advance!

Views: 583
03-08-2012, 06:41 AM   #2
Veteran Member

I think that is an excellent image, sharp colorful and very well composed, cannot think of anyway of improving it, well done.
03-08-2012, 07:05 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Thank you for your kind words! Of course giving advice is not necessary to write something... Remember - just leaving a note is not a crime any more.
03-08-2012, 09:49 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I think this shot is outstanding. I truly love sharp, crisp edgy architectural shots - and this one is very good.

Jer