Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Hey flickr friends ! Have a look at my photos !
Posted By: mer, 01-08-2008, 05:51 PM

Hey all !

Here are some photos that I uploaded to flickr . I created the account yesterday .

Flickr: Photos from merxx

you can post your comments there but I think you need to be a member , so if you can't , just mention here the photo title and comments below it

Thanks all and have fun !

All shot with pentax ... except two photos if I remember correctly ( one with D70 and one with Panasonic FZ10 )
Views: 3,195
01-08-2008, 06:09 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Some really nice shots there merxx !! Thanks for sharing..
01-08-2008, 06:48 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Thanks for sharing. You do get beautiful colors in the pictures. continue to bring some of the best on this forum.
01-08-2008, 08:07 PM   #4
m8o
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
hey, I'll be your flickr fried if you'll be mine... (Now I just have to figure out where to click to add someone to our freinds list. ) ...no activity in my account since I created it! lol

Great work there mer; I enjoyed looking through your gallery.

In all honesty, I haven't ever publicly posted a link to my flickr acct... I post thousands of photos to Fotki where I paid for an account and only use a free account in Flickr becauce they allow 1024 wide publicly sharable images, where Fotki is still only limited to 800px wide (it's said to be changing). I'm commited to my Fotki acct tho with all the images I've shared from there. ...kinda got my hands tied now. Anyway, don't mean to jak the thread, just explaining myself and why I dont' jump ship to another hosting service.

Here's me on flickr ... only the best of the best there that I've submitted to a competition. Hot much to see you can't find in my Fotki acct:
Flickr: Photos from m8oinc