Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
In the Playroom
Posted By: jbuck92, 03-22-2012, 08:18 AM

jonathan hobin: in the playroom - StumbleUpon

Just came across this on stumbleupon and have never seen anything like it... Not sure what to think about the pictures honestly. Part of me thinks it is disturbing to depict children in this way, but at the same time it is very creative and original. What are y'alls take on it? Creative? Disturbing? Terrible? Eerie?
Views: 557
03-22-2012, 10:51 AM   #2
Veteran Member

They are very thought provoking images, I think people will be divided by them, personally I like them. They are imaginative and raise issues for discussion from each shot. The use of children as apposed to adults will also no doubt give concern to many. But the issues are ingrained in our society and these shot's will certainly get children thinking about the points raised in them, it is brave work and I congratulate the photographer for having the balls to capture, very imaginatively, those events.
03-22-2012, 11:14 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
I do agree that each photo is thought provoking. I'm not opposed to using children necessarily, but I don't think children that young could really comprehend what it is that they are portraying.