Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
The Animal Kingdom
Lens: DA 16-50 (and others) Camera: Pentax K5 Photo Location: Orlando, FL 
Posted By: Rondec, 03-22-2012, 02:27 PM

I had posted a few (alright, too many) photos in another thread, mainly from Epcot and a few from the Magic Kingdom. I just thought I would do another posting with a few more photos -- most of them from the Animal Kingdom, but a couple of fireworks photos as well.

DA *55 -- Fireworks

DA *16-50 -- Everest

D FA 100 WR -- Bird

DA *16-50 -- Fireworks at Cinderella's Castle

DA *16-50 -- Ducks in the Rain

Thanks for looking! Once again, I apologize for posting so many photos. Just hard to cut it down....
Views: 537
03-22-2012, 07:26 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hey Rondec, no need to apologize... we are all here because we love to look at other peoples photos, comment and post our own. This is a wonderful series. You are a terrific photographer...I love your compositions. The bird is my favourite of the bunch but they are all great. Nice eclectic series. Thanks for sharing!
03-23-2012, 04:33 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Thanks for looking. I just prefer to only post a couple of photos that are "the best" from a series. It was just hard after this trip because there were lots and lots of photos and they were all so different from each other.