Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
My First Photo Post
Posted By: TheOsOProject, 01-12-2008, 11:03 AM

Total newbie here so please excuse the sloppy descriptions and terminologies.

I bought my K100d Super a little before Christmas and I'm loving it.

Last week I viewed a post by distorted_vision which featured extension tubes. While searching ebay I came across a fisheye lens which screws on to my existing lenses. It's just a cheapy by Precision Design. I think it was only $70.00 (US). I attached it to a old short lens I have. Its a SMC PENTAX-M 1:2 50mm. No auto focus, just manual. Well, I don't know if I'm correct in my assumptions but it almost appears to have worked a little like an extension tube as well by letting focus a little closer then before to the subject. Anyway, enough rambling... here are a few pics.

btw, #1 was converted to B&W via Google Picassa and #3 was converted to B&W via CS2.

Views: 1,578
01-12-2008, 11:33 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome ! I like the second cat shot. The first one does not really seem to a focal point. The last one is a littel underexposed at lease on my monitor. I am sure you will love the K100D Super - it's a great camera and looking forward to more posts !