Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Photog Blockers.... Lets see em!!
Posted By: slackercruster, 04-13-2012, 09:07 AM

Most likely you have heard of the term C*ck Blocker. Well, before that phrase was invented we had photographer blockers. People that try to hide from the camera. I've had a few in my day. Still trying to go through my archives and scan the negs. Here is one I found from the 70's taken with Nikon F / Plus-X film. (If I got it listed in the wrong place, maybe a mod can fix it. I could not figure out how to get the blue 'Thematic' to work.)

Add your own...lets see em!

Last edited by slackercruster; 01-22-2013 at 10:18 AM.
Views: 741
04-15-2012, 10:58 PM   #2
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
Here's one!

Sorry for the poor quality, I like the idea of this thread and I want to get it started!
04-15-2012, 11:59 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by First Poster Quote
(If I got it listed in the wrong place, maybe a mod can fix it. I could not figure out how to get the blue 'Thematic' to work.)
I think the thread has to be in the mini challenges section to get the 'Thematic' designation. Maybe a mod can fix it for us.
I think this is a great idea!
I get a lot of these while street shooting but usually don't display them, so I'll have to look around and get some out there.

Here is one from last year:

04-16-2012, 01:21 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums