Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
wide open take 2
Lens: Da 50-135 Camera: k-5 Photo Location: Fernandez Ranch ISO: 80 Shutter Speed: 1/200s Aperture: F2.8 
Posted By: Dice, 04-27-2012, 07:55 PM

Still practicing the technique. And have learned a few things.....(1) Watch for fresh cow patties when crawling on your hands and knees...(2) try to leave work a little earlier to get the right light (or in this case any light).....(3) take a few more shots just in case you miss the focus. like i did with this pic.

this technique has been fun and I'm sure I will find other subjects to try it out on. I am curious about others thoughts about the placement of the subject as high as it is though. My gut says it is too high and it pulls the eye away from the other elements of the image. anyway if you want to comment I would love to hear from you. kevin

Views: 588
04-27-2012, 11:15 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nice ...

Bonjour,

A good capture for me ...maybe a bit lower and to the right. The right boarder is kind of distracting, plus a bit more contrast would be beneficial.

Salut, J Frog