Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
A little Desaturation here...
Posted By: loudbay, 01-16-2008, 04:11 PM

Hello, I was just playing with a photo of my son, and was just looking for any suggestions or criticisms. I played with the desaturation, and some soft light in CS3. I'm not sure if I should just go all the way BW or not. He's too dirty to leave it original, but I like the shot...

Thanks,

Matt

1. Original

2. Desaturated and cropped.

3. Quick BW from Lightroom

Last edited by loudbay; 01-16-2008 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Picture sizes
Views: 2,132
01-16-2008, 05:16 PM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Hi,

its hard to say from 1 and 3 because they are a bit small but from what i can see i would say B&W would work well.
01-16-2008, 07:45 PM   #3

Original Poster
I just reposted those photos. Now I'm starting to dislike my crop. His hair has some good texture too compared to the wood grain, but then I lose his hand. (was cropping for an existing frame, so...)