Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Pisgah NF
Posted By: slowpez, 05-09-2012, 09:44 AM

We have been on the Blue Ridge Parkway for the last week. The weather has been rainy and foggy (we should be getting used to that kind of weather by now) but I did manage to visit some waterfalls and capture a shot or two. Hope you enjoy. Any C&C would be greatly appreciated especially on the PP as I have recently purchased Lightroom and am trying to learn to use it.
The first shot is of Sliding Rock and the second was taken of one of the sliders. OK, I was actually taking a picture of the guys six-pack but it turned out kind of dimensional so I kept it.
The last two are of Moore Cove Falls and Looking Glass Falls respectively.

Last edited by slowpez; 05-23-2012 at 01:21 PM.
Views: 848
05-10-2012, 03:54 PM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Thanks Jer and Norm. Sorry about the brewski Jer but don't let the guys six-pack stop you. It actually drove me to drink.
Norm, this is the latest we have been to this area and we sure miss the wildflowers we are used to seeing. Everything is pretty bloomed out now with just a few pockets of flowers. The waterfalls are in full flow however.