Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Geese in northern Norway
Lens: Pentax SMC 135mm f/2.5 Camera: Pentax K10d Photo Location: Andy,Norway ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/750s Aperture: F5.6 
Posted By: Larsenio, 05-23-2012, 01:43 PM

Hi there again

I was passing through an area well known for the number of geese landing for a meal before heading up further north (to Svalbard/Spitsbergen) last sunday.

Had just been to my nieses`confirmation (don`t really know if that`s the correct translation) and was wearing a not-so-camouflaged suit and black leather shoes, but tried and managed to sneak up on this flock of birds.
I`ve captured (and posted) lots and lots of pictures including those mountains in the background, but this time I feel like they`re really giving me what I`ve wanted to shoot for a while

Anyhow; here`s the picture.

Cheers

Last edited by Larsenio; 09-21-2012 at 12:52 PM.
Views: 543
05-23-2012, 03:26 PM   #2

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nice - be up that way in about 3 weeks time playing with my cameras as well ;-) Nice place to be in summer / not winter.
05-24-2012, 10:25 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Naturephoto1P Quote
Nice - be up that way in about 3 weeks time playing with my cameras as well ;-) Nice place to be in summer / not winter.
Thanks

Hope you`ll have a good time in this lovely part of the world!
Feel more than welcome to contact me for a photo talk if you are in the area
05-24-2012, 12:43 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
very nice catch here, almost a 3D effect, love the background it completes the photo.