Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Sick of Weddings?
Camera: Fuji X10 Photo Location: Texas ISO: 400 Shutter Speed: 1/750s Aperture: F5 
Posted By: Rupert, 05-26-2012, 05:49 PM

I am! I am almost through processing after two weeks....all my spare time has gone to this project. We got some decent shots, some good memory/sentimental shots, some "not so hot"....and some junk...but we did get a ton of shots!

I want to thank Mrs Rupert for braving the heat and snapping away with her "Toy Camera".........she did in fact get some very decent shots of the wedding! Here is one I liked......

[IMG] [/IMG]

Once again......I strongly advise shooting Squirrels over weddings!

Regards!
Views: 783
05-26-2012, 08:42 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You're right - she did get some very decent shots.
And you're right about shootin' squirrels, too. Shootin', cookin', eatin' - way better than photographing weddings.
05-26-2012, 10:21 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Are you going to let the Mrs. show you up like that Rupert? That's a great showing from the X10, really, and your wife has a pretty good eye. (saying that after looking through much of the flikr album.)
05-27-2012, 07:11 AM   #4
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Mrs Rupert thanks you! She does have a good eye for composition and getting the important shots. Since it was her first time to shoot with the X10, except an hour around the house the day before the wedding, I thought she did great. She could have done even better if she had known how to use the X10, but shot all day in P and let the camera make the settings. I have to give a lot of credit to the X10 too.....it is so easy to use.

I hope I don't ever do another wedding......I'd almost rather shoot Otis and cook him than do another wedding!

Regards!

Another version.....
[IMG] [/IMG]

05-27-2012, 07:20 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote

I hope I don't ever do another wedding......I'd almost rather shoot Otis and cook him than do another wedding!
Well, we did warn you. You certainly got her enough shots for her album. I'm sure the bride will really appreciate all your efforts. The problem I see now is all her and her friends who've modeled for you in the past might come and ask uncle Rupert to do their wedding, and will you be able to say no?
05-27-2012, 11:41 AM   #6
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by kenafein Quote
Well, we did warn you. You certainly got her enough shots for her album. I'm sure the bride will really appreciate all your efforts. The problem I see now is all her and her friends who've modeled for you in the past might come and ask uncle Rupert to do their wedding, and will you be able to say no?
Yes I Will! Yes I Will!

Regards & Thanks!