Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
My Clan
Camera: Fuji X10 Photo Location: Texas ISO: 400 Shutter Speed: 1/90s Aperture: F2 
Posted By: Rupert, 06-07-2012, 08:28 PM

I was gone for several days last week, down to the coast for the graduation of my youngest son's, youngest son. The coast of Texas was hot and humid and very windy, and we spent about 2 hours in a crowded and hot gym for the ceremony....but it was all worth it!

I took the K5 and several lenses but barely used it...the little Toy Camera is just so damn handy! Everyone should have one!

Mrs Rupert and my oldest grandson center.......my "newest" daughter-in -law and Mom directly behind them. I say "newest" because she is my youngest son's 4th wife......and this time he actually got a real winner, she's a sweetheart!
[IMG] [/IMG]

The Graduate, my grandson...with his step parents....don't ask , it's a long story! They are great people!
[IMG] [/IMG]

While gone, I had to hire a catering service for Otis and his Army, at great expense, and I came back to find Otis had demanded several kegs of beer to celebrate my departure....and the Devil Squirrel scared the service so bad they complied. I guess my vacation I was planning for next month is off.......I can't afford another bill like this!

Regards!
Views: 556
06-07-2012, 08:39 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I have to admit Rupert, that little camera does a great job and I bet handy for occasions like this. I bet you have a heck of a time sending out Christmas cards. Congrats to your Grandson, a handsome young lad.
06-08-2012, 04:28 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Great family shots Rupert - fine looking lad there ready to start the next chapter of life. Least he has Otis to ask for advice ha!
06-08-2012, 05:09 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

You and Otis seem to have many squabbles Rupert but kissing and making up is the best part.Nice pics btw.---charliezap

06-08-2012, 06:17 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Looks like a mighty clan. Congrats to the graduate.

Jer
06-08-2012, 07:57 AM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thanks heavens the kids take after your wife's side of the family Rupert. They are a handsome bunch. Of course, I guess they could have looked like Otis.
06-08-2012, 08:09 PM   #7
Site Supporter
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Thanks guys! It was a worthwhile trip, even if it was hot and humid down on the coast.

Susan....It is unfortunate that we can't all be as handsome as Otis. I do agree!

Regards!