Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  
A "Blast from the Past"
Posted By: charliezap, 06-15-2012, 06:56 AM

At a party last Sunday one of my son's friends (Billy) asked if I had what he considers a "Classic" pic from the old days.Here it is from the "old film days."He's the one in the middle.To his left is my son Michael (46 now) and to his right is my son Jon (42).It seems like yesterday.--charliezap

Attached Images

Views: 1,644
06-18-2012, 03:32 PM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The perfect photo for nostalgia without the sad aftertaste that once in a while comes with it.

06-19-2012, 08:01 AM   #17
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Bob Harris Quote
Those were the days my friend.
QuoteOriginally posted by GeoJerry Quote
Cute... good memories (I didn't think it ever got warm enough in Maine to swim in a lake!) :-)
We all have pictures like these, here's mine:

Son in the middle, daughter at right, now ages 19 and 24 respectively. Taken at Lake Arrowhead, CA, 1995. Time does fly....
QuoteOriginally posted by sameagle Quote
Hey that could have been me!

That's my age and Papoose pond is just one over from Norway Lake, where I spent my summers.

Great photo.
It's really going to feel like Summer here in the next 2 days.Upper 90's and humid.--charliezap
06-19-2012, 03:42 PM   #18
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by RoxnDox Quote
Ah love "summertime scenery"

Jim
QuoteOriginally posted by luftfluss Quote
That really is a classic, a timeless capture. 3 boys captured mid-leap, the pretty sunbathing girl looking back with an expression of annoyance(?) on her face... I'd say this photo is about as pefect a capture as one could ask for. Thanks for posting it.
Hopefully I'll capture some decent Summertime shots when we go to Cape Cod on Friday for a week.--charliezap
06-20-2012, 05:22 AM   #19
Veteran Member

You could caption these Summer they epitomize the season. Thanks for sharing.