Posted By: barbosas, 01-22-2008, 05:56 PM

Very crappy lighting conditions.. i really need a good flash :S

Taken with the M42 Super Tak 50/4 Macro

Views: 1,880
01-22-2008, 08:03 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
hey mate.. nice shots... watches make fantastic subjects dont they?! numbers 2 and 7 are my favs.. the last would is nice aswell,except you needed to continue the map in the background,all the way to the edge of the image. that white paper or card is a little distracting
01-22-2008, 10:54 PM   #3
Veteran Member

As if photography wasnt expensive enough of a hobby... nice time pieces. I am a watch guy myself, but those are exceptional.
01-23-2008, 05:01 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by distorted_vision Quote
hey mate.. nice shots... watches make fantastic subjects dont they?! numbers 2 and 7 are my favs.. the last would is nice aswell,except you needed to continue the map in the background,all the way to the edge of the image. that white paper or card is a little distracting
You're totally right, i just didin't delete the last one because somehow i liked the shadows that the position of the light source made

QuoteOriginally posted by Buddha Jones Quote
As if photography wasnt expensive enough of a hobby... nice time pieces. I am a watch guy myself, but those are exceptional.
Buddha you're so correct, but somehow i cured my LBA... right after i started buying watches
Now i'm trying to cure WBA, lol.

01-24-2008, 03:40 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Nice series indeed ... #2 is definitely my favourite in this series.

#5 would have been great too ... except for the light reflecting off the face of the watch.