Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  
The cure
Posted By: daacon, 06-21-2012, 06:08 AM

Are you depressed ? Down in the dumps ? Can't afford brand name Prozac ? Well my suggestion to you is take $20.00 and invest in some bubble therapy ! This is a time wasting , mindless activity that just lifts the spirits. I think this should be a mandatory activity for anyone who looks at things with a 'glass half empty' mentality,or feeling a bit down. Like someone once said 'it does not matter if you are a glass half empty or a glass half full person the bottom line is either way there is room for more wine"

Enjoy

Look at the concentration ! I am sure this will be an Olympic event in 2016

I have socks and sandals on and am still happy

It's fun for the whole family - even the label on the wand suggests ages 6-94

Now tell me you were not at least smiling a little bit over these next few

Conditions were optimal for bubble creation , no breeze a rare occurrence here , could have been the biggest bubble of the evening

Views: 1,625
06-23-2012, 08:29 PM   #16
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by RoxnDox Quote
That looks like a great time for all! Love #5 especially, really shows the fun being had...

Jim
This one for me too Dave. Youth revisited in a big way ! Fun series.

06-24-2012, 07:03 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Dice Quote
A super fun series. #5 is especially so.
Thanks Dice appreciate the comments.

QuoteOriginally posted by Frogfish Quote
This one for me too Dave. Youth revisited in a big way ! Fun series.
We are all kids at heart I think - least I hope we don't lose that
06-25-2012, 05:54 AM   #18
Veteran Member

Yep, you're right Dave, these did bring a smile to my face.

Seeing you wearing sandals and socks brought a bigger smile.
06-25-2012, 06:53 AM   #19
Veteran Member

Ok Dave a couple of quick comments on these images. First, is that grenn grass so photoshopped in? Secondly, where did you find the sun? Something new for Edmonton? I think we and Karen may need some help as you are having way tooo much fun and AGAIN, I was not invited. Cheers my friend/ Great seeign you last week. JIMBO

06-25-2012, 08:51 AM   #20

Looks like a lotta fun Dave. Have you tried to put someone inside a bubble yet?......Bas
06-25-2012, 11:45 AM   #21
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by cardinal43 Quote
Yep, you're right Dave, these did bring a smile to my face.
Seeing you wearing sandals and socks brought a bigger smile.
haha thanks Tom it would have been better with dress socks though

QuoteOriginally posted by Jimbo Quote
Ok Dave a couple of quick comments on these images. First, is that grenn grass so photoshopped in? Secondly, where did you find the sun? Something new for Edmonton? I think we and Karen may need some help as you are having way tooo much fun and AGAIN, I was not invited. Cheers my friend/ Great seeign you last week. JIMBO
I know the grass was as is , lots of rain and sun and since our Dog passed in April , the lawn has really come back this year. That and the fact I do not cut it as short as I use to. The weather has been really terrific some days, still lots of rain though. It was great to see you again , too bad about rafting gig but I suppose you are super freaked out now given recent events - that can happen, is not the first and won't be the last, tragic none the less. We still plan to go on Thursday. Given the recent flooding in the interior hoping that is all done as we plan to travel through Revelstoke and Sicamous Friday. Could be a challenging trip. Hopefully we'll hook up again before you leave on your trip. We will be in Vernon / Penticton next week so if you are bored and have some time

QuoteOriginally posted by basquist02 Quote
Looks like a lotta fun Dave. Have you tried to put someone inside a bubble yet?......Bas
Thanks basquist , that was suggested by Den - really gotta give that a try.