Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Grade school stomping grounds
Lens: 50-135 and da300 Camera: K-5 Photo Location: Coyote Hills Regional Park ISO: 400 Shutter Speed: 1/750s 
Posted By: Dice, 07-05-2012, 06:35 PM

On the 4th. I drove to a regional park that I hadn't been to since I was in grade school. Spent many a summer's day riding bikes in the hills. It was fun to hike around and realize it was not as big as I remembered it to be. Anyway here are a few images from Coyote Hills. Thanks for taking a look.

Views: 607
07-06-2012, 12:56 AM   #2

Photos: Gallery
Beautiful.
07-06-2012, 06:05 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Dice, I have a huge appreciation for your photography. The bird images are terrific, but I most especially love your out of the box shots... the water, bokeh, and grass images are very appealing, and I love the depth of field on the yellow flowers. Very very enjoyable series. Thanks for sharing your childhood memories!
07-06-2012, 07:06 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
The second tern shot is terrific but I am with Tess in thinking you outdid yourself with the others. The fourth shot and the grasses especially are super.

07-06-2012, 07:08 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Symbio Quote
Beautiful.
Symbio thank you for taking the time to respond and for the kind compliment.

QuoteOriginally posted by tessfully Quote
Dice, I have a huge appreciation for your photography. The bird images are terrific, but I most especially love your out of the box shots... the water, bokeh, and grass images are very appealing, and I love the depth of field on the yellow flowers. Very very enjoyable series. Thanks for sharing your childhood memories!
Tess. Your comments are always very generous and encouraging.

QuoteOriginally posted by slowpez Quote
The second tern shot is terrific but I am with Tess in thinking you outdid yourself with the others. The fourth shot and the grasses especially are super.
Thank you. The tern image was my first real bird in flight attempts. I have always been drawn to their elegance.
07-06-2012, 07:55 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

All of these images are certified grade-A, 100% prime stuff. Even a zombie desperately searching for brrraaaaiiinnnsss would stop to look at these.
07-06-2012, 08:13 PM   #7
Site Supporter
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan
Site Supporter

Some lovely shots here...but those yellow blooms.......just stunning to my eyes. Excellent work!
Regards!