Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

San Francisco, California
Posted By: EdwardConde, 07-05-2012, 07:37 PM

Here are some shots from my recent visit to San Francisco with the family... It was a great trip. We went to a Giants game, Golden Gate Park and visited the Exploratorium... Fun filled family vacation!

Fire Boat & Bay Bridge

Boats @ The Marina

Carousel @ Golden Gate Park

Golden Gate Bridge

My daughter with AT&T Park in the background

My daughter with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background

There are more but i am still going through them...
Views: 1,719
07-06-2012, 08:31 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I spent a fair amount of my Navy days in the bay area -- Armed Forces Police based on Treasure Island, Alameda NAS, Hunters Point Ship Yard (carrier was in dry dock there for 6 mos). Those were the good old days when I was young, single, and most importantly, slim!!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
background, bridge, camera, daughter, francisco, gate, park, photo, san