Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
State Capitol
Lens: DA 35 ltd. Camera: k-5 Photo Location: Sacramento CA ISO: 80 Shutter Speed: 1/8000s Aperture: F45 
Posted By: Dice, 07-07-2012, 09:01 PM

My daughter went away to college so I took a day trip to hang with her and explore some sights. I gave her my old but great k10 and bought her the WR kit lens. We had a great time at the Peace Rose garden, Vietnam war memorial, then a quick trip around the capitol. It was mid day so the pics aren't all that wonderful but the time sharing some photography was! Anyway here are a few from the adventure.

Last edited by Dice; 07-08-2012 at 05:46 PM. Reason: flickr link went bad. not sure why.
Views: 759
07-07-2012, 09:20 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The pics look pretty fine to me, particularly the last 2. And time spent shooting with your daughter has just got to be priceless.
07-08-2012, 01:11 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
All nice, especially the second from last.

I like Sac City. Did you go to the old town area? That's a good spot for picture taking.
07-08-2012, 05:37 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Love the roses and the Vietnam Memorial soldiers. They look so young. Glad your day with your daughter turned out well. Wish her luck with college.

07-09-2012, 08:49 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by luftfluss Quote
The pics look pretty fine to me, particularly the last 2. And time spent shooting with your daughter has just got to be priceless.
Thanks luftfluss. And it was priceless. It is sweet that she shares the love for capturing light.

QuoteOriginally posted by GeoJerry Quote
All nice, especially the second from last.

I like Sac City. Did you go to the old town area? That's a good spot for picture taking.
Thanks Jerry. We didn't get time to go to old Sac. And it is pretty cool place. With the railroad museum and all.

QuoteOriginally posted by slowpez Quote
Love the roses and the Vietnam Memorial soldiers. They look so young. Glad your day with your daughter turned out well. Wish her luck with college.
Thank you susan for your comments.