Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Raccoon Report
Posted By: Rupert, 07-13-2012, 09:26 PM

I feel the need to post this follow up, since Otis and his "Phone Bank" of Tele-Squirrels has been soliciting donations all day for "Starving Raccoons"..... to let you all know that they are not starving, and I am still feeding them very well.

To the old lady that donated her life savings, please contact me and I will try to get it back for you....and no, the Raccoons were never on life support and Otis was not going to pull the plug if you didn't donate. My apologies.

These were shot in total darkness and I had to depend solely on the Fuji green focus light to get the flash shots, so they might have been better, but you can see they are not on life support!

Mama stands back and guards to let the two babies eat first. That's just how Mamas are, it's wonderful, isn't it!
[IMG] [/IMG]

I'm only a few feet away in the darkness...so they are a little skittish about my presence.
[IMG] [/IMG]

Finally, Mama comes up to get her a little helping after the babies are full. Get fat Mama!
[IMG] [/IMG]

If you get one of those Robo-Calls from Otis or his Tele Marketer Squirrels, just hang up! These Raccoons are going to be just fine, and Otis can find a new scheme to get rich quick.

Best Regards!
Views: 1,642
07-14-2012, 08:53 PM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Rupert, I have several calls on our cellphone that say "restricted" and checking further they are from Texas but the number does not show up. Do you think this is Otis calling? Oh, great pics and narrative as always.