Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

How Long Do We Wait?
Posted By: Rupert, 07-15-2012, 09:46 PM

I opened the back door to the deck and realized it was late and I hadn't put out any food for the Raccoons. They were all patiently waiting, so I went to the shop and got them a supersized helping.

We've been here an hour!
[IMG] [/IMG]

I don't know if this is the third baby she brought...or just a friend? It's not the daddy, he dwarfs all of them!
[IMG] [/IMG]

They love to play in the water bowl, and later in the night they take turns in the bird bath.
[IMG] [/IMG]

No more calls from Otis, he took his "stealings" from his earlier victims and bought a bunch of used cars on E-Bay. Opened up an online Used Car site.......if you get an offer on a "Hot Deal" from him, skip it! His Army has eaten the wiring out of most of them and the upholstery on the rest.

Best Regards!
Views: 1,270
07-17-2012, 05:51 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
If you feed them , they will come.

07-17-2012, 06:34 AM   #17
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by daacon Quote
If you feed them , they will come.
Damn right they will Dave! It's only about $40 a month to feed a family of four Raccoons....or about a dollar a day. ( I got that from Otis' phone pitch)

I found a copy of his Phone Solicitation that fell out of a big Oak tree yesterday. It was a sight to see little Squirrels by the dozens up in those trees dialing away for donations.

Among the things on there were how the little baby Raccoons were on life support and only had hours to live unless "we get your donation right away".
Then there was the paragraph about the little baby Raccoon that passed away from starvation just yesterday and was so skinny they buried him in a match box, as his starving Momma sat nearby and shed crocodile tears for hours......that one made me donate $5 myself!

Regards!
07-17-2012, 07:05 PM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
That are indeed very nice images of not so nice critters Rupert, as far as Otis goes you can tell him that i met some very weird relations (or so they claim) of his, I'll show him some pictures in another post.