Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
It Ain't Lobster!
Camera: Fuji X10 Photo Location: Texas ISO: 400 Shutter Speed: 1/60s Aperture: F2 
Posted By: Rupert, 07-17-2012, 08:32 PM

Wish it was...but Mrs Rupert doesn't like lobster.......but hey Charlie, I do! Pack one in dry ice and send it to me!

I'm turning into a half decent housewife for Mrs Rupert...still don't wash, iron, do windows, vacuum, or clean house...but I do cook!

Tonight we had roasted chicken with raspberry sauce, fresh steamed broccoli/ cauliflower/carrots, fresh yellow squash, and wild rice.
The raspberry sauce was heavenly! So was the usual nightly fruit salad!

If Mrs Rupert throws me out, I should be able to find a new home pretty fast.....I do this every night, but get weekends off!

Regards!

[IMG] [/IMG]
Views: 798
07-17-2012, 09:34 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
My motto has long been "Feed her until she's too full to run away from me!" I figure that if I can feed her so much that she has to undo some buttons, then all I have left is a clasp or a zipper to take care of.
07-17-2012, 09:39 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by gifthorse Quote
My motto has long been "Feed her until she's too full to run away from me!" I figure that if I can feed her so much that she has to undo some buttons, then all I have left is a clasp or a zipper to take care of.
Not a bad strategy! However, Mrs Rupert is easy.......all I need is to show her some new shopping plastic and she melts instantly!

Regards!
07-18-2012, 07:23 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If she gets tired of you I will take you in. I will even fix you some lobster. Oh wait, I won't fix it because you will be here to do all the cooking.

07-18-2012, 08:56 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Looks good enough to eat Rupert !
07-18-2012, 09:06 AM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I'm looking for a big box with plenty of dry ice so I can send you this.--charliezap
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XTi  Photo 
07-18-2012, 09:50 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Weds night is Maine lobster night at the local ale house. $12 and you get a 1 1/4 lb Maine lobster with all the trimmings. I'm actually going to go get some for my elders later. They like it once in a while. Dad asked me to and handed me the $$$ this morning. I'm having fish and chips, UK style, sans the vinegar. I really doubt I could get a pic off before they all started in on it though, sorry, lol.