Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Kids Wear You Out!
Camera: Fuji X10 Photo Location: Texas ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/90s Aperture: F6.7 
Posted By: Rupert, 07-17-2012, 09:36 PM

They are still coming every night, but Mama Raccoon is tiring of the babysitting.....

They are always in her way.....
[IMG] [/IMG]

Get your feet out of the drinking water!
[IMG] [/IMG]

Finally.....a chance to eat alone!
[IMG] [/IMG]

You kids go play, I'm all worn out!
[IMG] [/IMG]

I'm using the Pentax 360 Flash on the little X10...and just can't seem to master it, but I will keep trying!

Regards!
Views: 587
07-18-2012, 07:24 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Poor old mom. She just can't catch a break can she.
07-18-2012, 08:47 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
What is that OLD saying, Put food out and they will come. They are making themselves at home for sure Rupert.
07-18-2012, 08:48 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The kids are hungry.

07-18-2012, 08:51 AM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I bet that a bunch of lobster rolls wouldn't go far with that bunch Rupert.--charliezap
07-18-2012, 09:59 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Darn the animals in your yard are really something. I see racoons quite often but park their butts on my porch? Nap? Not around here. Our racoons are shy critters. They steal the rabbit food and run off the moment they even spot a human. I never thought I'd ever see a pic of a raccoon sacked out like that except maybe of a baby at a shelter....
07-18-2012, 10:43 AM   #7
Site Supporter
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan
Site Supporter

Original Poster
They are indeed pretty relaxed with me at the open doorway snapping away. Otis claims he told them I am big and ugly, but harmless. They are most interesting....and fun....to watch every night. It's more like a circus than a zoo. Their antics go on half the night, running and playing, minor scraps with each other, and sometimes just plain old silliness, like wandering around with a bowl on their head.

I just ordered a new Fuji Flash, so maybe I can do better with the shots soon? The use of manual flash is above my current ability for rapid shooting.

Thanks all for looking and your interest......animals are wonderful creatures, I love to see all that are posted on this Great Forum!
Rupert
07-18-2012, 12:46 PM   #8
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
They are indeed pretty relaxed with me at the open doorway snapping away. Otis claims he told them I am big and ugly, but harmless. They are most interesting....and fun....to watch every night. It's more like a circus than a zoo. Their antics go on half the night, running and playing, minor scraps with each other, and sometimes just plain old silliness, like wandering around with a bowl on their head.

I just ordered a new Fuji Flash, so maybe I can do better with the shots soon? The use of manual flash is above my current ability for rapid shooting.

Thanks all for looking and your interest......animals are wonderful creatures, I love to see all that are posted on this Great Forum!
Rupert
I'm thinking that nom de plum, it's Rupert Dolittle, no?

07-18-2012, 01:31 PM   #9
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have seen raccoons Rupert but never like this, you did train them well. As for the flash, you are doing fine with it these images prove it or is there something that I am missing?
07-18-2012, 04:18 PM   #10
Pentaxian

Love the raccoon shots. Keep them coming.