Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Susan.....Call Me!
Camera: Fuji X10 Photo Location: Texas ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/30s Aperture: F6.7 
Posted By: Rupert, 07-20-2012, 06:32 PM

I slaved over a hot stove this afternoon, worked hard to put together a nice evening meal for Mrs Rupert, and what did I get? She picked out the shrimp from the shrimp salad and complained loudly about the tiny amount of celery and green onion in the mixture.
I'm not going to slave all afternoon in the kitchen for a whining ungrateful complainer...it's just not who I am!

Susan, if I can come live with you , this won't happen...will it? I even washed up all the dishes, pots and pans, before she got home........her attitude sounds like spousal abuse to me?

[IMG] [/IMG]

[IMG] [/IMG]

Anyhow, if you still want me, give me a call. I had Otis do a head count, and he will be bringing 471 Army Squirrels...and about a hundred "on the way" if you know what I mean! We can pack fast, all I need is my nice cookware and my little X10!
Regards!

Scratch the X10...Otis said he won't travel on the same plane as a Toy Camera X10.
Views: 760
07-20-2012, 06:59 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Speaking of cooking Rupert.I saw believe it or not a package of Squirrel Helper.To show you that this is not a hoax I will post it tommorrow.The legions of squirrels will be up in arms over this development.--charliezap
07-20-2012, 07:02 PM   #3
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Original Poster
Otis is already asking how much cash people are going to send to help little Squirrels.....I think he might not like what he will see!

Regards!

Susan! Don't abandon me...I'm in pain from Mrs Rupert's rebuke! I sure hope you're not like that!
07-21-2012, 08:32 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Otis is already asking how much cash people are going to send to help little Squirrels.....I think he might not like what he will see!

Regards!

Susan! Don't abandon me...I'm in pain from Mrs Rupert's rebuke! I sure hope you're not like that!
Well now Rupert, I did warn you to take better care of Mrs. R didn't I? I have made up the bed in the spare bedroom and scrapped the cobwebs off all the kitchen appliances. Thank heavens you are bringing your own utensils. My are quite rusty.
Now, about Otis. We keep a pack of savage wolves in the backyard along with several Pit Bulls and a couple of coyotes. Hope he won't mind. Feeding our wildlife is so important don't you think.

07-21-2012, 09:24 AM   #5
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by slowpez Quote
Well now Rupert, I did warn you to take better care of Mrs. R didn't I? I have made up the bed in the spare bedroom and scrapped the cobwebs off all the kitchen appliances. Thank heavens you are bringing your own utensils. My are quite rusty.
Now, about Otis. We keep a pack of savage wolves in the backyard along with several Pit Bulls and a couple of coyotes. Hope he won't mind. Feeding our wildlife is so important don't you think.
Susan.....I'm heartbroken! Otis just advised that Dr Louie Squirrel would not allow him and his Army to make the move to your place. Dr Louie cited "severe health concerns" of a "serious nature".

You know I can't leave Otis here alone with Mrs Rupert, those "health concerns" would be even worse here, as Mrs Rupert is not an Otis fan by any means. Eating up her plants hasn't helped improve that relationship......

I was looking so forward to preparing you fine meals every day, using the best of my culinary skills, and the finest of ingredients....my goal was going to be to make you the best fed Pentaxian on earth! I even checked out a book at the local library on the best way to serve breakfast in bed to you every morning. Blueberry pancakes.......maple smoked bacon....fresh fruit and juices.....

It's just another one of those sad cases of "what could have been".
My sincere regrets!
Rupert
07-21-2012, 01:09 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Susan.....I'm heartbroken! Otis just advised that Dr Louie Squirrel would not allow him and his Army to make the move to your place. Dr Louie cited "severe health concerns" of a "serious nature".

You know I can't leave Otis here alone with Mrs Rupert, those "health concerns" would be even worse here, as Mrs Rupert is not an Otis fan by any means. Eating up her plants hasn't helped improve that relationship......

I was looking so forward to preparing you fine meals every day, using the best of my culinary skills, and the finest of ingredients....my goal was going to be to make you the best fed Pentaxian on earth! I even checked out a book at the local library on the best way to serve breakfast in bed to you every morning. Blueberry pancakes.......maple smoked bacon....fresh fruit and juices.....

It's just another one of those sad cases of "what could have been".
My sincere regrets!
Rupert
Look on the bright side, I don't have to clean the kitchen.
07-21-2012, 05:18 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
You guys crack me up!