Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Office Pig
Camera: Fuji X10 Photo Location: Texas ISO: 800 Shutter Speed: 1/30s Aperture: F2.4 
Posted By: Rupert, 07-23-2012, 08:17 AM

Been babysitting my son's 9 month old doggie while he is in Florida vacationing. I posted some insulting words about her a week or so ago, and I want to offer Miss Piggy my apologies here. Sure, she won't win any Beauty Contest, but she has turned out to be the sweetest of little puppy Dogs, with a kind and playful nature, as well as to be a ferocious Guard Dog!
Miss Piggy has become attached to old Rupert ( may be the forbidden treats I give her, like pig ears and meaty chew bones.....real ones from the Butcher Man's shop!) and spends a lot of her time in my office guarding against intruders....including Mrs Rupert! Gotta love that!

It's not all in the looks! If it was, someone would probably have already shot old Rupert!
Attachment 135471

She may appear asleep, but one eye is open to keep me safe in here!
Attachment 135472

I'm pretty sure that when my son returns this weekend, I will have the unfortunate duty to tell him Miss Piggy escaped while Mrs Rupert was out walking her, and we haven't seen her since.He'll be heartbroken, but will get over it in time and me and Miss Piggy will live happily ever after! I just love stories with a happy ending!

Regards!

Last edited by Rupert; 08-15-2015 at 03:14 PM.
Views: 932
07-23-2012, 10:55 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder Rupert. That is a lovely doggie face. Is Otis jealous? I really doubt the happy ending you have planned for you and Miss Piggy will work out well.
07-23-2012, 03:59 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

A thoughtful looking creature - nice shots, Rupert.

Jer
07-23-2012, 07:55 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Great plan Rupert and like all of my plans, it isn't going to work. Good luck though.

07-23-2012, 08:03 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Very nice pictures of a not too bad looking puppy Rupert, you did clear this whole scenario with Otis, right??