Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Cowtown- I Need Some Help!
Camera: Fuji X10 Photo Location: Ft Worth Texas ISO: 3200 Shutter Speed: 1/8s Aperture: F2 
Posted By: Rupert, 07-26-2012, 06:22 AM

I was coming home around Midnight from the city and stopped to shoot this of downtown Ft Worth..."Cowtown".

Not too bad for Toy Camera hand held at 1/8 ISO 3200 F2.2.
[IMG] [/IMG]

HELP! Otis said to use this thread to ask for a little help here at PF. We have a Forum here called the Pentax Lounge (located over by the General Talk). You can only see it visible if you are logged in. Well, it gets lonely over there, we are short on posters and participants. I know I have a couple of friends here (Hello Friends!-Love you guys/girls! ) and I would love to see you drop in the Lounge every few days and post something or interact some. It is a very casual place, open to most anything or any subject. (except politics and religion- Thank Goodness!)

Come on over and visit, I hate being lonely! For newcomers we have free drinks and a complimentary big fat black cigar! Yes, we do smoke in the Lounge, drink too much sometimes, and tell a few off color jokes. Sometimes we do a little minor cursing, but nothing serious...damn it!

I hope you will join us, Squirrels are generally not allowed in the Lounge, although Otis has gnawed his way through the door once or twice. He left quickly after stealing a bottle of Rum and a box of those cigars, so it is not a Squirrel haven...it is for some random conversation and a little fun! Hope to see you guys/girls there soon!

Best Regards!
Rupert

BTW- Forgot....if you have any good liquor, bring a bottle...we all share in the Lounge! I'll cover the cigars...Otis has Cuban contacts.
Views: 752
07-26-2012, 06:25 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Wow. That's a great shot from a 'toy camera.' If the beer is cold I might stop by the lounge!
07-26-2012, 06:34 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I continue - and I've said it before - to be impressed with that little camera of yours, Rupert. Another contributing factor: you know what you're doing.

Jer
07-26-2012, 02:30 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
If they stock "Red Solo Cups" I may drop in.--charliezap