Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
"My" mountain resort
Lens: DA*16-50mm Camera: K-5 Photo Location: Laksefjordvidda, Norway ISO: 80 Shutter Speed: 1/125s Aperture: F8 
Posted By: Fries, 08-03-2012, 12:44 PM

This is a panorama stitched from three handheld photo's. On the right is my tent. I was here for about 8 full day's filled mostly with fishing for trout and char.

Thanks for looking!

Remco

Last edited by Fries; 08-03-2012 at 01:05 PM.
Views: 516
08-03-2012, 01:08 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Remco, this reminds me of some of the high desert areas we travel through, beautiful country, the tent gives a good perspective, how was the fishing.
08-03-2012, 01:36 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Bob Harris Quote
Remco, this reminds me of some of the high desert areas we travel through, beautiful country, the tent gives a good perspective, how was the fishing.
Thanks Bob, this was no desert though. I've had lots of rain. And because of the bad weather and being alone I decided against moving further into the mountains to possibly even better fishing spots. But I've done alright I think. I had at least one day of really nice dry fly fishing and everyday I caught fish. But the fishing actually is just a reason to be in such a beautiful place without the sounds of civilization and plenty of wild animals (mostly birds) and flowers around.
08-03-2012, 03:48 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
great shot!

08-03-2012, 07:57 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Great shot and trip it sounds like
08-04-2012, 06:16 AM   #6
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
What a magnificent view. No wonder you go there to get away from civilization. And fresh fish to boot. It just doesn't get any better.
08-04-2012, 12:05 PM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Bear Quote
great shot!
QuoteOriginally posted by vievetrick Quote
Great shot and trip it sounds like
QuoteOriginally posted by slowpez Quote
What a magnificent view. No wonder you go there to get away from civilization. And fresh fish to boot. It just doesn't get any better.
Thanks! It was a bit of gamble going here; I know the region but this is 7 hours with a bus (and some flying) further then I've ever been. And yes the fish was fresh! But I released almost all mostly because eating out of your backpack makes for a easier hike. I head about 30 kilograms on my back...

Cheers,

Remco