Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Stop! Time to Eat!
Camera: Fuji X10 Photo Location: Texas ISO: 400 Shutter Speed: 1/350s Aperture: F2 
Posted By: Rupert, 08-04-2012, 04:58 PM

I knew you guys were hungry, and it is too hot to cook, so I did it for you! Been slaving over a hot stove for hours today to get this out to you.....hope you like it! You can leave a little tip if you do, I'll donate it to Otis!

Charbroiled chicken breast with low fat Nacho sauce and green chiles, steamed broccoli and cauli with tiny carrots, wild rice, and a small fruit salad....plus an avocado half! Delicious!

[IMG] [/IMG]

Regards! Eat all you want, it's very low fat and low calorie!
Views: 673
08-04-2012, 06:46 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Wow that made me hungry again......and I just finished eating supper.

Jim
08-04-2012, 07:22 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

And to think all we had was leftover bar-b-que homemade potato cakes and Brussels sprouts. I guess I ate the fat and calories you left
Your dinner still looks scrumptious.
08-04-2012, 07:34 PM   #4
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Original Poster
Thanks guys, I love to eat well balanced meals...if they taste good! I'm becoming a fairly decent cook, and enjoy doing it while Mrs Rupert works and brings home the bacon! I put in my time, now it is time to return the favor to her....although, I must admit, she never made me meals like this!

Regards!

08-04-2012, 07:44 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yes sir, perfect ingredients for a hot summer dinner. Thank you for sharing and making us hungry.
08-05-2012, 04:45 AM   #6
Site Supporter

It's either your meal or fresh corn on the cob-clam chowda & a couple of lobster rolls for me.Let me think what it'll be.--charliezap
08-05-2012, 07:12 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Lets see, last night it was grilled Cooper River Salmon (done rare of course) with a side of pasta salad with fresh roma tomatoes, zucchini and some wonderful balsamic vinegar (from California) dressing. Also low cal. Of course, there was the bourbon peach cobbler with vanilla bean ice cream for dessert that more than made up for any calories lacking in the main meal.

08-05-2012, 07:30 AM   #8
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hi Rupert

My tip, in my country the knife is always on the right.

(I am saying this in jest of course)

Greetings
08-05-2012, 12:12 PM   #9
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Schraubstock Quote
Hi Rupert

My tip, in my country the knife is always on the right.

(I am saying this in jest of course)

Greetings
I understand, and can set a proper table if required, but since I sit next to Mrs Rupert, and we often get into conversations about Otis and his shenanigans that tend to raise her Cherokee temper....I try to place the knife where it is least handy for her to go for it. Sure, it only gives me an extra second or so to get going"...but that could be a lifesaver! I learned this from Otis, he covers my back like I cover his!

Best Regards!
08-05-2012, 01:10 PM   #10
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
I understand, and can set a proper table if required, but since I sit next to Mrs Rupert, and we often get into conversations about Otis and his shenanigans that tend to raise her Cherokee temper....I try to place the knife where it is least handy for her to go for it. Sure, it only gives me an extra second or so to get going"...but that could be a lifesaver! I learned this from Otis, he covers my back like I cover his!

Best Regards!

Now this makes perfect sense. Have you considered steak knifes ?

Greetings