Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

For Bob - Sunset at Wild Goose Island
Posted By: slowpez, 08-06-2012, 11:46 AM

Bob I thought you might enjoy these even though they are no where near your standards. The first is the sun setting over Wild Goose. Alas, the full moon wasn't in the right spot but it was hovering over St. Mary Lake as the second shot shows. Just proves that not everyone has to get up at the crack of dawn.

Last edited by slowpez; 08-26-2012 at 10:33 AM.
Views: 1,311
08-09-2012, 05:46 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by tessfully Quote
I think I will join MLA --- morning lovers anonymous. But, I must admit, your sunset images are just as beautiful as any morning sunrise. A big difference for me between sunrise and sunset is the mist you get in the mornings is pretty special. Even when the mist doesn't dominate there is still a diffused glow that isn't present at sunset in my experience. hmmm... now I am pondering what might be the "real" scientific differences... may have to google this one.

Thanks for sharing these beautiful sunsets Susan!
I agree with you about the advantages of sunrise Tess. Just wish I could get the old bones moving early in the AM. It's not that we haven't done it but I just refuse to make a habit of it. Thanks for the kind comment on my sunset.