Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

More PP work
Posted By: thomasjmpark, 01-28-2008, 10:35 AM

Hi,

Spent a bit more time on these photos to get them as close as possible to the way I want them. Am starting to enjoy the PP stage whereas before I found it a bit of a chore...

I must have 1000's of unprocessed shots of this magic place (dont worry i wont post them all!) and so have alot bum on seat time coming up!

Views: 2,987
01-30-2008, 06:07 AM   #16
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Thanks for responding guys

QuoteQuote:
How can any of this be a bad thing?
Dave it certainly isnt! I have to say that the more i get into photography and learn the more i enjoy it. As far as technology goes i guess its down to the individual what tool to use, be it film or digital. Im happy with what i do with my (now trusty) Pentax.

Jeff thanks for the reply. I would like to learn the 'old school' way. I have been thinking about trying to get a film slr and learning to use that. I guess in some way i feel that being from the digital generation is kinda cheating the invention of photography, but as has already been said, technology is taking over and its good to embrace it (so much so i just recieved a £600 lens, some hobby!)

Thankyou Jer

Thanks for your time and kind comments everyone