Show Printable Version Search this Thread

I took my own picture
Posted By: little laker, 02-02-2008, 11:48 PM

I'll clone out the dust later, but here's what I look like on a trek

Views: 2,195
02-06-2008, 04:54 AM   #16
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by little laker Quote

James Whenever you come up I'd recommend visiting in the Autumn. Then the weathers usually dry, Spring is often wet.

If you land in BC I'll do my best to pick you up at the airport.

I'd take the right woman over several women any day. And I just haven't met her yet.
Although it could be fun if it works out with this photographer.
Really? Sounds great. Have been contemplating the trip for some time. If my career is on the right path after July. I will definitely organise a trip to Canada (need to research the whole trip myself for sure). It will be fun.

p.s. Have to visit that famous lake you have been photographing all seasons!

02-06-2008, 05:01 AM   #17
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Photos: Gallery | Albums
James, if you're coming, you'll have to drop in my way. No visit to the "Left" coast is complete without a trip to the "Right" coast. I'm just a short 5000 Kms away.
02-06-2008, 05:16 AM   #18
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Peter Zack Quote
James, if you're coming, you'll have to drop in my way. No visit to the "Left" coast is complete without a trip to the "Right" coast. I'm just a short 5000 Kms away.
Thanks for your kind invitation. First I have to read up the geography of the country, learn some simple french and save plenty of money which means no more LBA til later this year

It is in deed a beautiful country. From the TV show (boston legal), I saw a glimpse of some of the kind of holidays I wish to have. Beautiful lake, landscape, cabins etc. Hope no scary bears though ... I cannot fake death too well
02-06-2008, 05:32 AM   #19
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Ah the country offers it all just because it's so damn big. Stu has the Pacific, beautiful river deltas, mountains and valleys. Stunning area and I need to get back there myself someday soon. As for the French thing, you'll hear more Chinese in BC than French. That is more common in Quebec and New Brunswick. You only need one word: "tabarnac!" You say that with emphasis and only when you drop your camera on the ground.