Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Pentax street photo FILM from stills like this:
Lens: DA 15 Camera: Kx Photo Location: Istanbul, Turkey ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/350s Aperture: F8 
Posted By: close-enough, 10-29-2012, 04:21 PM

"In the bazaar district there will always be little kings promenading a day or two before their circumcision…"

That's a line & an image from my new film of street photography in Istanbul "Buying". It was photographed almost entirely with Limited Lenses. Along with practical advice about street photography the film contrasts buying in traditional and modern markets. In the midst of all its revealing photographs of Turkish consumers it does not forget that the digital photographer is, himself, first a consumer.

See it here for free:

Buying - Pile of Prints -- Brian Thomas

comments are welcome, here or on my site

Views: 619

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, film, photo, photography, street