Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Long Time No See!! Here are a few For ya
Posted By: Petthefish, 02-09-2008, 04:15 AM

Well it has been a few months since posting on here how is everyone doing? Life has been super busy with the holidays and all. I have still been taking pictures here are a few of the Highlights from the past few months enjoy and as always I would love your comments rp

First I won big blwing Monti Carlo

Next up We got a Cabelas I am stoked hunting fishing and dead stuffed animals what else could I want

Ahh then it was Christmas Time with the Family
my wife got me some new Ink

We even got a dusting of snow Christmas day

Nala said we were crazy going out in this stuff

Then it was time to head over to the east side of the state and do a little Coyote and Cougar hunting

You know i have to have a few HDR's

The fishing was good

so thanks all for letting me share up next is camping in the snow in two weeks and spring bear hunting Hiii hoooo later all God bless rp
Views: 1,977
02-09-2008, 05:27 AM   #2
Veteran Member

What a great photographic essay. The cat's ptosis and rainbow scenery are my favorite
02-09-2008, 09:33 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Thanks for sharing. I like the shots from the east side of the state. One of my favorite places to visit. Where abouts do you go out east? My family has some property around lake Billy Chinook that we like to spend time at. Beautiful area considering its mostly scrub brush!
02-09-2008, 09:39 AM   #4
Inactive Account

I just love that bowling shot!

A nice series!

02-10-2008, 07:31 PM   #5

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
thanks everyone rp