Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Secure transmission
Photo Location: Bucurest 
Posted By: Symbio, 11-08-2012, 02:04 AM

This can you find in Bucharest on "each" pillars. I looked on the cables - surprised - electrical cables, not phone or other data cables.
For this trip i borowed small compact from my daughter. I must say that Bucharest ist very nice capitol and also people are affable.

Thank for looking and comments.
Views: 803
11-08-2012, 04:47 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I was scrolling down the new threads in my google reader, and noticed this pic: "This is taken in Bucharest!" I was right.
I have a similar pic of a "super-wired" pole in the Romana Plaza. Haven't pp-ed those photos yet...

I'm happy--and surprised--you find Bucharest to be a nice city; most other parts of Romania have many more things to offer. (There are a few interesting places in Bucharest, but I wouldn't advise a foreign visitor to spend more than 2-3 days there.)

Anyway, anything seems to make me miss home. Even an example of our typical everyday absurdity
11-08-2012, 05:21 AM   #3

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
causey: i was there on bussines trip, that means i don't have time to look some photo-interesting places in Bucharest or other places of Romania. I believe you that in Romania are more things to offer - as in each country.

Thanks for look and comment.