Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

A walk through London 2
Posted By: newmikey, 11-14-2012, 09:54 AM

What Americans call the "Subway" is actually an underground passage way for pedestrians here This is what's called the London Underground or "Tube".

That tube gets you to Waterloo Station, in this case at ten to three in the afternoon - Industrial Revolution architecture at its best:

No tourist can bypass the Tower of London:

And of course St. Paul's Cathedral although I opted for this rather than a straight touristy shot:

Views: 1,076
11-15-2012, 12:47 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by riff Quote
Teaching young wizards! Never figured you for an old geezer, your images are so fresh and vital.
I keep trying to tell my wife that I may be 55 but look like 25 but she's not going for it!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, cathedral, flickr, london, newmikey, photo, station, ten, tower, waterloo